Friday, August 15, 2008

What does it mean to walk in Beauty?

I was going through a folder that I found & realized it was stuff from high school. In it I found this page titled "What does it mean to walk in Beauty?" I am going to share this with you & I am keeping it as it was written. So remember this was written when I was 16 or 17 so it isn't grammatically perfect.

"To walk in beauty means to be beautiful in your thoughts, words and actions. You don't have to be beautiful to walk in beauty. It just means that you have a beautiful spirit & personality. To really notice that someone is walking in beauty you have to really look inside that person and dig deep into their soul. To walk in beauty is to be self confident. To be clean in all you do. When I think of walking in beauty, I think of a green meadow with trees in full bloom waiting to be picked & given to someone. I think of a spring afternoon warm & bright & full of color. I also think of a cool summer dusk when the sun is beginning to set. To me, that is walking in beauty. When your heart is filled with the wonderful things of nature. It is also love for all thing great & small. Love is the most beautiful gift one could ever walk in."

Like I said, grammatically, it is not perfect & you can see how juvenile it is. But I wanted to share it anyway because this obviously is something I have thought about before in my life, even if it was fifteen plus years ago. I still believe that walking in beauty comes from your thoughts, words & actions. Its not just what is on the outside but more what is on the inside that really matters! Everything in this blog has to do with feeling beautiful from the inside, out. I hope that my thoughts & words can help inspire you to be confident in whatever it is you want to do. No matter your age or stage in life, you can accomplish your dreams if you just have the desire & willpower to do it.

No comments: