Thursday, March 31, 2011

Suzy Bootz, Pageant Coach....Your Dream Beyond Pageantry

I love pageants...I always have...anything that has to do with dressing up in a formal gown I love! But that's not the only reason I love them. This article below explains a little more about why I love them and why I love to compete and I think it can be related to anything that our hearts desire...but there's a line that stood out to me that I'm going to share..."The crown does not define a winner, nor does that coveted title identify you for the person you have attempted to become – it only allows the momentary recognition of being able to see yourself for what you have accomplished and what you have yet to become." I LOVE this statement! We all want to be recognized in some way for our accomplishments right? I've just chosen pageantry as my outlet, not only because I love being on stage and being able to express myself through a BEAUTIFUL gown, but because it gives me the opportunity for self improvement, something that we should always strive for, the opportunity to meet and network with so many different AMAZING women and share my passion of building a positive and healthy body image in women! So whatever your dream is, don't let any hiccup in your road stop you from achieving that dream!

Suzy Bootz - Pageant & Personal Development Coach: Your Dream Beyond Pageantry...: "@font-face { font-family: 'Cambria'; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 10pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Tim..."

No comments: