Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Beauty Within Workshop

Just a heads up! I am organizing a workshop that will be held in October. I haven't gotten the date or place confirmed yet but it will be held in Kaysville somewhere. This is going to be such a fun workshop filled with everything from health & nutrition tips to hair & makeup tips. We will also be holding a "Real Beauty" workshop just for girls & their moms. We will be ending the workshop with a fashion show & a keynote speaker. I will be adding more information as soon as I can but keep checking back!

2 comments:

BEHRS6 said...

Hi Natalie!

I saw the flier for your workshop in the Syracuse Jr. High Newsletter...what a great workshop idea! I would love to participate in some way if you do this again. I have been in the beauty industry for over 10 years with Mary Kay. I will be out of town on the 11th so I can't attend the workshop but I would like to donate some product for the "wellness bags". I also know several other consultants that may have product they'd like to donate so I can send an email out to them. I would need to be able to drop it off to you on Thursday night or Friday sometime before I leave town or next week when I get back. Let me know and I'll get an email out asap once I hear back from you.
Thanks,
Cori

Natalie Murray said...

Sorry Cori, With all of the work for the workshop & me being out of town the week before you commented, I didn't see your comment. I did get two boxes of Mary Kay stuff & if that was from you, THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate it! I couldn't get onto your blog to comment to you so hopefully you will see this! Thanks again!