Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wellness Bag Assembly date

I will be assembling the wellness bags that I have been collecting items for on February 25 at 7:00 P.M. at my house. If you have any of the items listed below please bring them as I have not yet filled my goal of 250 bags. I need all the help I can get so if you would like to come please let me know & leave your email address & I will email you directions to my house. If you know of any business that would like to donate items let me know & I can send you a formal letter. Thank you so much for all of your support & I hope to see you there!


Items needed:
Nail files, Nail Clippers, Clear Nail Polish, Hand Sanitizer (travel size), Hand Lotions (travel size), Lip Gloss, Kleenex, Blushes, Eye Shadows and any other pampering items.

P.S. I am planning on delivering these bags the following week on the 3rd of March so if you can't make it to fill the bags, let me know if you would like to join me in delivering them!

No comments: