Thursday, January 15, 2009

Upcoming Events

I wanted to give a heads up on some upcoming events I have planned. In April, I will be holding a Locks of Love Fundraising event (pending approval from Locks of Love- www.locksoflove.org)It will be held at the What a Woman Wants Show at the Southtowne Expo center in Sandy. In May I will be hosting a Beauty walk/run to kick off the WOMAN Challenge. (see www.womenshealth.gov/woman) Check our events link for more information. Also in April, I will be competing in the Mrs. Utah United States pageant. This is the third year I have competed & the 9th pageant I have been in. Participating in the pageant system has helped me build my own confidence and self esteem in so many ways. I have done things that I would have never done if I hadn' t been a pageant contestant & I have met so many wonderful ladies! It will be held April 25 at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo so make sure you come show your support & cheer me on! For more information go to http://www.mrsutahus.com/.

No comments: